WIN a $50 Gift Card - IMPACT Assignment Selling Contest!
Global Coaching Perfomance Director
I'm got something truly exciting for you today, and it's all in this 5 minute video:
This is for sales, marketing and leadership teams to get involved in, and the competition is going to be set high!
Here are the details:
- Send your Assignment Selling examples to email@example.com
- Place 'Assignment Selling Contest' into the subject line
- Deadline: EOD on 30th September
- Winners announced: 9th October
What is Chris looking for?
When you send me your examples I'll be looking at:
- Your use of 1:1 personalised video and how you present yourself and the language you use
- How you structure your email and how you lay it out
- Your use of content and assignments in the sales process (of course)
- It's clear that you are getting ahead of objections, questions and concerns and you are leading a buyer through the sales process
- It's for a prospective buyer (not a current buyer)
What if I don't know enough about Assignment Selling?
- Read Part II of TAYA, pages 111-148 (Buy your copy here)
- Assignment Selling: Content is your greatest sales tool by Marcus Sheridan
- How assignment selling has made me a better salesperson: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/assignment-selling-better-salesperson
- 5 common assignment selling mistakes: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/common-mistakes-with-assignment-selling
- 5 real-life examples of assignment selling: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/examples-of-assignment-selling
- Assignment selling: Interview with a salesman: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/assignment-selling-interview
- Making a sales call in the age of assignment selling: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/making-a-sales-call-in-the-age-of-assignment-selling
- What is Assignment Selling: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/what-is-assignment-selling
To wrap up...
Let's get to work.
As we wrap up the week, it's important to close out Friday knowing you got the most important things done. But how do you maintain focus on those things, especially when Friday afternoon creeps up? I love to map out my tasks on the Eisenhower matrix. It looks like this: View full-sizeDownload How do you stay focused on the most important things?? Let me know in the reactions and comments! ❤️ = I also use the Eisenhower matrix!👍 = it's all about the checklists for me💡= color coding is my lifesaver🤔 = post it notes or whiteboards for life🥳 = something else (let us know in the comments!)
🚀 The countdown has begun, and planning is already off to the races for 🎉IMPACT Live this October 2-4th! I couldn't resist sharing this breathtaking picture of the city's inspiring charm, and for those of you who don't know me and my undying fascination with clouds! ☁️💙 . At IMPACT Live, you will be surrounded by innovators, visionaries, and creatives, leading in their respective spaces, and potentially a few cloud enthusiasts like myself. Click the link to learn more, and I hope to see you there.😁👋🏽 View full-sizeDownload
Hello Everyone! 👋🏽 Sending a quick reminder of the upcoming Speed Networking Event that with the community in attendance, is sure to be an awesome experience. We had a couple people to join our last event and we are looking forward to connecting even more with new and old faces. Click on the link to register. Let's make it a date! 🤝🎉Time: June 7th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am EST.Duration: 45 minutes
Your content creation process needs to be airtight to serve as a robust engine for your content creation vehicle. You might be thinking, "I simply create content as I go and when needed." However, consider this: one of the major challenges many face is maintaining a routine of producing three articles and two to three videos per week.Without a solid foundation in place, competing becomes a daunting task.Check out the content creation roadmap template. First, start by identifying the top three most pressing topics, once have those prepared...Its off to the races Research and Planning (Duration: 1-2 days) SME (Subject Matter Expert) Interview (Duration: 1 day) Create First Draft (Duration: 1-2 days) Internal Review (Duration: 1-2 days) Revision (Duration: 1 day) Final Review (Duration: 1 day) Publish (Duration: 1 day) What does your content creation process look like currently, and does it set you up for success on a consistent basis?
Nathan Dube I won't pretend I've tested every tool out there, but this one is the one I'm using currently: https://writer.com/ai-content-detector/(it called me out on my own writing vs ai writing accurately :S)I think the factual part comes into how granular your content is. So for example, one of the articles I (tried to) AI for my own company was about luxury wedding venues here in KY- it completely destroyed that one and not in a good way. It did fine on easy to crawl info like the addresses, but failed when it had to go a few pages deep into the website (pricing, for example).I will say that it's great news that we have multiple rounds of edits baked into our processes through TAYA- having SMEs a click away to check over info is awesome, I just always have that nagging fear in mind that we don't want to create unnecessary work for others. I know when I pulled that wedding venue article, it wound up being more time consuming just to fix everything than it would've been just to write the thing myself!
Hey Winnie Anderson ! This is a common question even for those that look at data every day on these platforms! It can be confusing to know when to look at each one. Here is a video I made for a newsletter a while back that talks about the difference between the two.In terms of your specific case, if you have yet to dive into either, I recommend starting with HubSpot and getting familiar with the data you get there. It is honestly easier to use, and less convoluted. It will also have 99% of the data you most likely will be looking for. I have also made a graphic that helps you identify the overlap and the uses for common reporting platforms.