What is the buyer's journey? (8 min video overview)
Content Marketing Trainer for TAYA Clients
And if you can't move customers through the buyer's journey, less people will buy.
The video below is an overview of the buyer's journey:
- 3 models of buyer's journeys
- HubSpot: Awareness, Consideration, Decision
- Eugene Schwartz: Problem Unaware -> ... -> Exploring our solution
- In Market / Out of Market
- What the zero moment of truth is (and where it happens in the buyer's journey)
- An example of how a roofing company may use the buyer's journey to focus the content they write.
Further questions could include:
- How do you prioritize content?
- Where does the big 5 fit in the buyer's journey?
- How do you best use content in the sales process?
- What does the typical sales process look like after filling out a form?
What's your biggest question or takeaway?
Hey Friends,I'm wondering if anyone is using Vidyard with their Apple email? Vidyard tells me their is no plug in for Mac so I'm looking for alternative solutions.Thanks
Hey TAYA people,As I am newby here, let me introduce me:I am running two businesses1. online course and coaching services to assist marketing leaders on their trajectory towards an accountable way of working as to prove and present marketing's added value to the company's bottom line2. off line mentoring services for SME (500 K - 20 M) business owners to cooperate with them and their teams while decreasing profit leakages as to become a happier, healthier entrepreneur making more money, yet guarding an awesome work life balanceThe amount of relevant content is great, but can be improved of course. For the accountability business: Marketing Leaders are not always aware of the necessity of accountability in marketing, especially when their board does not show much interest. For the SME services, the business owner is not aware of profit leakage and or is hoping that tomorrow everything will be fine and profitable, or may be the day after tomorrow...So my question is: If your target audiences are not 'asking' how would you be able to deploy the 'They Ask You Answer' principles?Best regards,Michiel
Michiel van de Watering
This is 🔥 Thanks for sharing, Kim!!