This is going to sound silly, but what keyboard are you using?

Posted August 10, 2021 in
Content Content

Adam Stahl

"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." —Confucius.

Follow
Good morning Content Community!

I've been noticing lately that my low-tier wireless keyboard has been letting me down lately.

It's been missing keystrokes, keys sticking (so if I'm backspacing I lose whole chunks of sentences 💀) , and other deal-breaking "features" especially when writing content.

I've done all I can from a software perspective so I think it's time for an upgrade.

So, what are you all using? Have you found that certain types of keyboards or certain features tend to work better than others?

Wired vs. wireless?
Standard keyboard vs. gaming keyboard?
Mechanical vs. optical switches?

Thanks!
1 1
9 Comments
User Profile

Nick Bennett
Whatever the most basic wireless Apple keyboard is, that's what I have lol. It gets the job done.

I know  Carina Duffy has a fancy one that is all clickety-clacks 
Love  •  
1 1
1 Comment
Carina Duffy
LOL  Nick Bennett  thanks for the shoutout. I love my wired Logitech mechanical keyboard (and Corsair wired mouse), but I should let you know that I only have it because my workstation doubles as my husband's gaming/music producing station (so... it's really his keyboard) :D there is something to the feeling of a mechanical keyboard that I love, and having a nice ergonomic mouse is great too. (I do have a backup wireless Apple keyboard and mouse if I need to travel, but when I use them now I can feel my joints revolting)
Love  •  
3 3
Connor DeLaney
+1  Nick Bennett  standard hunk-o-junk Apple wireless keyboard!

More from this community