Raw Bio Video is Finished! This is 1st Draft.

Posted July 19, 2021 in
Video Video

Jimmy Beasley

Adversity cause some men to break, others to break records

Follow
Dear iMPACT Plus Team, I know this is a bit long and I apologize. I have decided to let you guys be the judge in how it turns out.

1 1
15 Comments
User Profile

Sami Ahmad
Thanks for the tag  Connor DeLaney  

Jimmy Beasley , I second Connor's note about highlighting what it's like to work with you. I understand that sharing your favorite movie and cuisine is important for personality, but a lot of your personality is already being shown through your delivery of your lines so you can dedicate less time to that.

After you say my main advice is to never give up, you should follow up with an anecdote of your resiliency and how it relates to your business. How has your resiliency helped build up your business?

Your room is dark and you’re shooting towards windows. If you can, I would move your webcam so your body faces the windows. You’ll get better light. Try to also give yourself some more headroom as well and look directly into the camera. I would also not wear a hat, or anything with words or branding that isn't your own.

You should end with a strong CTA as Connor mentioned.

Great first attempt, I'm not a fan of being on camera (which is why I’m always behind it).
Love  •  
1 1
Jimmy Beasley
Sami Ahmad . I will try my best to cut some things out, but this is my first time, and was not sure how it was going to turn out and what to expect. I will try to follow up with anecdote and how it relates to my business.

There is nothing I can do about the lighting in my room, because I am in the living room and the lighting coming  from the lamps on the ceiling is very poor. And I was using a cheap vlog kit broke. This is why I prefer to do it the right way, and hire a videographer. I was using my cellphone.

As far as the hat. Bob Ruffolo , said it was okay simply because it is part of me makes me more comfortable and I have stuff with my brand.

I will try to come up with a  strong CTA, but that is something I can't figure out, without doing a survey.

I am just being honest not rude Sami Ahmad  

Sami Ahmad
Sounds good  Jimmy Beasley  if the hat has branding that can work. You might still be able to have a strong CTA once you decide what you want the next step to be. That can be filling out a form, subscribing to your learning center, etc. that can be your CTA. And don't worry, I didn't pick up any rudeness. Keep up the good work and keep sharing your videos :) it's a steep climb but worth every effort.
Jimmy Beasley
Sami Ahmad , I am just the type of man that believes in, if you really care about something and passionate about something to do it right, because by doing it right, it will pay off in the end. But now I am stuck between the script, lighting  and tools. I really don't want to put it off for right now because I will have nothing else to work on. I think the problem is i haven't had a real vacation in over 10 years and i need a real vacation . But for right now, just feel a little overwhelmed.  But the biggest thing, I have changed my CTA button so many times on my website I don't even know what a good CTA button, or where to start.

More from this community