Posted September 20, 2021 in
Content Content

Blake Cormier

IT Nerd Turned Content Writer

Follow
Hey there Content peeps!

I'm excited to show off our brand-new Learning Center at E-N Computers:

www.encomputers.com

We've had a "learning center" button on our menu bar since our website relaunch last year, but it was pretty terrible - basically just links to our blog archive and some other random pages. Our category/tag structure was a mess too, with tons of duplicates, meaningless categories, and everything else you'd expect from 10 years of Wordpress.

So I spent the last few weeks rebuilding our taxonomy structure so that it (hopefully) makes more sense to our target audience. I added Industry and Persona groupings, and broke everything out by content type. Then I put it all together with a fancy AJAX search & filter plugin... et voila!

Shoutout to Adam Stahl -- even though he's moved on to bigger & better things, I would be lying if I said I didn't shamelessly copy borrow some ideas from draw inspiration from his very well-executed version at Kelser.

5 4 2 11
8 Comments
User Profile

Mitch Redekopp
I just wanted to share a broken link I found on this page: Nonprofit Management Solutions | E-N Computers (encomputers.com)

When you go down to the "Visit Learning Center" button on the left CTA it goes to a 404 page.

Hope it helps you get er fixed!
Love  •  
1 1

More from this community