Broken link in a course - where to post?

Posted March 31, 2022 in
Tips & Resources Tips & Resources
Hi. I'm knew around here and still getting familiar with things. 

I found a broken link in the course about building a TAYA website and wanted to let someone know. How do I share that? Thanks.
User Profile

Tom DiScipio
Appreciate the mention Connor DeLaney .

Hi Winnie Anderson ! We're so glad you're here 😀!

Thanks so much for bringing this to our attention. Given that we have a couple courses that focus on website building, would you mind sharing the link to the course you were viewing with me?
Love  •  
2 2
Winnie Anderson
Hi. Thanks for the fast response. Let's see...I was inside the initial overview course with Marcus when this website course popped up so I decided to take it since it's not long and I'm actually working on my own site as well as a new site for a client. 

But I just realized the link was in a blog post. I'm so sorry. I've got a zillion tabs open and had just finished the website course so I guess I was confused.

Anyway...I'll trust you'll get this info to the right person.

So here's the link to the blog post:  https://www.impactplus.com/blog/examples-b2b-website-service-pages

The article lists 11 sites with good examples of Services pages. The fourth company listed is Arcurve. 

When I click that link I get a 404 error. So it looks like the moved from /services to a different page name. 

Sorry for the confusion. 
Tom DiScipio
No worries at all  Winnie Anderson ! I'd be lying if I said I don't have a zillion tabs open as well haha. Thanks again for pointing that out for us. We'll get that fixed up. Feel free to send me a direct message if you have any other questions as you're getting started with IMPACT+.

Ramona Sukhraj - can you update that link on our blog?
Love  •  
1 1
Winnie Anderson
Thanks so much. It didn't stop me from getting great value from the article or finding the right page on the example's site. I appreciate the offer of a DM and I'll certainly keep that offer in mind as I immerse myself in the great information that's here.
Love  •  
1 1

More from this community