A Practical Guide To Video Graphics
Get instant access to this event recording and so much more with your free IMPACT+ account!
More from Video Sales & Marketing World 2020
Tyler Lessard and Marcus Sheridan
Bonus: Who else has been on their fair share of video meetings over the past months? Learn practical tips to have the best looking picture and sound of anyone in your group chats!
Get the day started with this energetic session by Marki Lemons Ryhal in which you'll learn how to:
- Create authentic, relatable, relevant video content.
- Describe how to raise money with engaging video content.
- Summarize content that can be extracted from one video.
-Getting the best shot
-Sounding great without a teleprompter
-Creating click-worthy video thumbnails
-Setting up a great background
-Choosing a video tool
Stephanie Baiocchi & Myriah Anderson
- Everything to define before adding your first video to your sales process
- How to determine where it makes sense to start video for your situation
- The best practices for EVERY sales video you make
- What the best of the best are doing with video, and how it's transforming their business
If you're not focused on that and you're tinkering around with cameras and dealing with all sorts of other stuff and trying to do it simultaneously, it's not going to work out for you.
In this session, Alex Winter will teach you how to establish trust immediately with on-camera talent to make them feel as comfortable and as confident as possible.