WIN a $50 Gift Card - IMPACT Assignment Selling Contest!
I'm got something truly exciting for you today, and it's all in this 5 minute video:
This is for sales, marketing and leadership teams to get involved in, and the competition is going to be set high!
Here are the details:
- Send your Assignment Selling examples to email@example.com
- Place 'Assignment Selling Contest' into the subject line
- Deadline: EOD on 30th September
- Winners announced: 9th October
When you send me your examples I'll be looking at:
- Your use of 1:1 personalised video and how you present yourself and the language you use
- How you structure your email and how you lay it out
- Your use of content and assignments in the sales process (of course)
- It's clear that you are getting ahead of objections, questions and concerns and you are leading a buyer through the sales process
- It's for a prospective buyer (not a current buyer)
- Read Part II of TAYA, pages 111-148 (Buy your copy here)
- Assignment Selling: Content is your greatest sales tool by Marcus Sheridan
- How assignment selling has made me a better salesperson: www.impactbnd.com
- 5 common assignment selling mistakes: www.impactbnd.com
- 5 real-life examples of assignment selling: www.impactbnd.com
- Assignment selling: Interview with a salesman: www.impactbnd.com
- Making a sales call in the age of assignment selling: www.impactbnd.com
- What is Assignment Selling: www.impactbnd.com
Let's get to work.
More from this community
Learning paths and playlists are finally here! These are guided learning experiences designed to take all of the content available in IMPACT+ and put it into a "start here, then go here" format for you to develop your skills and expertise in specific areas of They Ask, You Answer.Learning paths Learning paths live under the Learn section of IMPACT+ and are designed to help you learn the basics of They Ask, You Answer, then to dive into specific aspects of the methodology such as creating business blog content, building a virtual selling strategy, and more. Here's a link to learn more about learning paths Playlists Playlists live under the Events section of IMPACT+ and 'best of' showcases from our speakers, instructors, and personalities in the They Ask, You Answer community, including Marcus Sheridan, Liz Moorehead, Kevin Phillips, Chris Duprey, and more. Here's a link to learn more about playlistsWhich learning path or playlist are you going to check out first??
The new careers community is now live and available to the public! To get started, be sure to head over to the careers community and join, then check out the Announcements tab to learn how the community will work :) Excited to help this community fill open positions, find new opportunities, and connect with each other even more!
Devon crushed this so I just have this single additional breadcrumb: you can think of your YouTube channel (and any video content) as an extension of your current content such as your blog posts and articles.There's different tactics, styles, and nuance between written and video content (which you can take a deeper dive into through some of the IM+ courses or books like "The Visual Sale" ) but the core piece is the same: create content that transparently answers the questions of your buyers in a way that delights and educates them.
Right now we are focusing on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. It would be nice not to have to purchase more than one management tool but if that isn't possible then I want to use the best available!
Might not work for the old folks in insurance, but I love the concept! Best of luck Chris Greene !!!