WIN a $50 Gift Card - IMPACT Assignment Selling Contest!
I'm got something truly exciting for you today, and it's all in this 5 minute video:
This is for sales, marketing and leadership teams to get involved in, and the competition is going to be set high!
Here are the details:
- Send your Assignment Selling examples to email@example.com
- Place 'Assignment Selling Contest' into the subject line
- Deadline: EOD on 30th September
- Winners announced: 9th October
When you send me your examples I'll be looking at:
- Your use of 1:1 personalised video and how you present yourself and the language you use
- How you structure your email and how you lay it out
- Your use of content and assignments in the sales process (of course)
- It's clear that you are getting ahead of objections, questions and concerns and you are leading a buyer through the sales process
- It's for a prospective buyer (not a current buyer)
- Read Part II of TAYA, pages 111-148 (Buy your copy here)
- Assignment Selling: Content is your greatest sales tool by Marcus Sheridan
- How assignment selling has made me a better salesperson: www.impactbnd.com
- 5 common assignment selling mistakes: www.impactbnd.com
- 5 real-life examples of assignment selling: www.impactbnd.com
- Assignment selling: Interview with a salesman: www.impactbnd.com
- Making a sales call in the age of assignment selling: www.impactbnd.com
- What is Assignment Selling: www.impactbnd.com
Let's get to work.
More from this community
Be in the habit of asking: “How can we be sure we’re not overcompensating?” <-- Wise words!
Great question Shanequa Jones !Tagging in some HubSpot experts here to see if they have any thoughts... Jessica Palmeri Hannah Woods Joe Bachir Carina Duffy Stephanie Baiocchi Probably a good question for the HubSpot Community here in IMPACT+ as well!
I actually noticed https://www.riverpoolsandspas.com/ has both a "Learning Hub" and "Blog". I wondered why the need?
Delighted this has arrived!
I'm not sure I understand what you're asking for feedback on. Are you saying that you plan on competing with this software that has received funding or you're part of this software company and your strategy then is to share content that helps the potential buyer/end-user realize they need to buy your product rather than try to create their own solution?