WIN a $50 Gift Card - IMPACT Assignment Selling Contest!
I'm got something truly exciting for you today, and it's all in this 5 minute video:
This is for sales, marketing and leadership teams to get involved in, and the competition is going to be set high!
Here are the details:
- Send your Assignment Selling examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place 'Assignment Selling Contest' into the subject line
- Deadline: EOD on 30th September
- Winners announced: 9th October
What is Chris looking for?
When you send me your examples I'll be looking at:
- Your use of 1:1 personalised video and how you present yourself and the language you use
- How you structure your email and how you lay it out
- Your use of content and assignments in the sales process (of course)
- It's clear that you are getting ahead of objections, questions and concerns and you are leading a buyer through the sales process
- It's for a prospective buyer (not a current buyer)
What if I don't know enough about Assignment Selling?
- Read Part II of TAYA, pages 111-148 (Buy your copy here)
- Assignment Selling: Content is your greatest sales tool by Marcus Sheridan
- How assignment selling has made me a better salesperson: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/assignment-selling-better-salesperson
- 5 common assignment selling mistakes: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/common-mistakes-with-assignment-selling
- 5 real-life examples of assignment selling: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/examples-of-assignment-selling
- Assignment selling: Interview with a salesman: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/assignment-selling-interview
- Making a sales call in the age of assignment selling: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/making-a-sales-call-in-the-age-of-assignment-selling
- What is Assignment Selling: https://www.impactbnd.com/blog/what-is-assignment-selling
To wrap up...
Let's get to work.
More from this community
I have recently started working for a business that is not necessarily naturally "engaging", but the company- which belongs to the freight-hauling industry- actually produces some awesome sustainability initiatives and has a very strong internal brand. As I am putting together a social strategy for them, are there any businesses that you could share as inspiration for examples of solid brand promo through digital channels?
Yeah, literally. I fell on my face back at IMPACT Live 2019 and I fell again this weekend. But I fall metaphorically way more often than I fall literally. Okay, somewhat more often. Sometimes when I work really hard on a campaign, optimizing copy and tweaking button text for days (or weeks), it can be really hard to see it totally flop. It always makes me feel a little better to commiserate with others who understand before I pick myself back up and try again.So, tell me your stories. When have you totally failed, flopped, missed the mark, etc. with your digital sales and marketing and what did you learn? How did you pick yourself back up? Help a girl out.
I feel like I'm in somewhat of a niche market as the marketing director for an air medical company. We provide pilots/mechanics for air medical aircraft (mostly helicopters). I downloaded the "how to do keyword research" playbook and I can't seem to hone in on keywords that have really high search volume besides: how much is a helicopter helicopter parts and a few airframe specific searches And those are in relation to completions, which we also do. How do you go about finding your keywords when it seems no one is doing much searching? I am hoping to use data like this to get my team on board with more content, but I'm a little disheartened. Most of the search volume for phrases like "aircraft operations," "children's hospital helicopter," or "helicopter maintenance" are around 140 - 210 volume.
Does anyone have a really great social media content calendar template that they love and would be willing to share? We're looking to create an internal doc that we can use to keep track of each day's post (caption, hashtags, links) and the title of the blog article or video if included (for easy searching). Would also love to include a notes area. And keep track of what days of the week we can promote in local FB communities, as well as some fun/random types of holidays to post about.These are just our initial thoughts, but would love to hear what others are doing and if you have any great templates that work well for you!THANKS!
Hi All,Would love to hear where you all save/store your sales scripts, email templates, etc. for ease of editing and access by the team? We've tried DropBox and Egnyte, as well as Google Drive. Do you just put all your scripts/templates into one doc, or have each in its own and link to a master list somewhere?Trying to get organized here! Thanks!!
I'm curious, where do you all get your creative juices flowing when working from home?For me, I have to move around.Sometimes I lock myself in my office, get my desk organized, and then it's off to the races. Other times, I do what I'm doing right now and take my laptop outside and let the fresh air bring my brain back to life.What about you? Are you a nomad like me?