What To Do Now.....I Have No Idea!

Posted August 17, 2021 in
IMPACT+ HQ IMPACT+ HQ

Jimmy Beasley

Adversity cause some men to break, others to break records

Follow
Dear IMPACT + Team, 

I have done all that can for right now with the website. In other words it is 100% done temporarily. Don't know what other strategy or solution I can try to get, leads and prospects.
2 2
11 Comments
User Profile

Tom DiScipio
Jimmy Beasley - no need to hire a content writer my friend! Nor do you need any sort of certification. You do a wonderful job of publishing content on here multiple times a day. I think if you refocus some of your efforts, you'll be able to produce the content for your blog that will help to drive more website traffic. The best place to start is by checking out a few of Kevin Phillips ' content production courses in the "Learn" section.
Love  •  
1 1
Jimmy Beasley
Tom DiScipio  , I am the type of man where If I make a promise to myself towards a specific goal I set for myself. I make sure to keep it at all cost. This is more of a personal goal. What do you mean produce the content for your blog. I suck at producing blog content.
Tom DiScipio
I believe it, and I see that everyday from you Jimmy Beasley ! :)

Great question about content production. And, like I said before, you're actually quite strong at creating content!

Here's what I was thinking at a very high level:
• Read (or re-read) They Ask, You Answer to give yourself a good foundation on how to write blog content that your potential buyers are looking for.
• Commit to writing 2 to 3 blog articles per week that relate to "The Big 5" content topics (there are a few courses in IMPACT+ to check out around this)
• Measure your traffic to your new blogs over time in Google Analytics
Jimmy Beasley
Tom DiScipio I strongly and totally disagree that I am great at creating strong content. I would have to be on Liz Moorehead level to be strong at creating content, and to also add if I am such a great at creating content then I would be getting conversions.
Jimmy Beasley
Tom DiScipio , I have to strongly disagree, I have been using fiverr and hiring blog writers and paying them to write to my blogs as i don't don't have the time because the only thing that is important to me is my certification because it is overdue and figuring out my WHY. I don't understand this at all, I am confused.

Here's what I was thinking at a very high level:
• Read (or re-read) They Ask, You Answer to give yourself a good foundation on how to write blog content that your potential buyers are looking for.
• Commit to writing 2 to 3 blog articles per week that relate to "The Big 5" content topics (there are a few courses in IMPACT+ to check out around this)
• Measure your traffic to your new blogs over time in Google Analytics

Connor DeLaney
Jimmy Beasley  the only way any of us have gotten better at writing blog content was simply by writing it and having the right people and resources nearby to help us improve it. You are the subject matter expert at your company and know what your services are inside and out. Sure you may not be a certified content writer, but at the same time, you will give the best answer for your organization. Then you can use tools like Grammarly and Hemingway to ensure everything looks more polished and put together. 
Jimmy Beasley
Connor DeLaney  , I understand that you are doing your best to help and its not that I don't appreciate that. But I have to disagree on that, for the reasons, I have been  a  "LONE WOLF"  in all of this since I started this business in 2010 and that this business was born from a idea. But right now, it is bad enough I don't get any kind of support from the family. And i feel all alone. There are more important things that I need to focus on and I can't keep putting them off, otherwise they will never get finished. And I don't want to have any regrets in life. This business is my baby , it means so much and I care so much about it. I think In my opinion I have enough blogs on there.
Love  •  
1 1
Connor DeLaney
Jimmy Beasley  our community is here to help you grow and succeed with your business. When I look at the businesses that succeed with They Ask, You Answer, the key always seems to be continuing to produce content that your prospects and customers need to succeed. I saw you are taking the Big 5 course with Kevin and that's fantastic :) 

More from this community