Training and Standard Operating Procedure Software/Platforms

Posted June 1, 2022 in
IMPACT+ HQ IMPACT+ HQ
We need to create (basically from scratch) our Training manuals and SOPs for virtually every part of our business. What are you all using as software (prefer non-monthly fees) to build out these kinds of systems? We actually love the platform and usability of IMPACT+, especially for the training side of things. What is it built on? We do see doing a lot of video. And creating graphics, and maybe even some interactive VR (AR) type things. We'd also love a quiz functionality on the training side as well.
1 1
6 Comments
User Profile

Tom DiScipio
Hey Dale Pease ! We use ClickUp as our organizational project management tool which houses many of our training and SOP docs. I say "many" because we still use Basecamp for some of that document management as well. ClickUp has a "Free Forever" plan and I'd HIGHLY recommend it. Happy to walk you through how we use if you're interested.

I'm also VERY happy to hear you're enjoying IMPACT+ (of course) 😀. Our product roadmap does include plans to develop a "Document & Files Storage" system within the application so you could store, manage, and share files with your team. We're still working on the timing for that, so stay tuned! I could eventually see that becoming a primary solution for ya down the road.

Hope this helps!
Love  •  
1 1
Dale Pease
Is IMPACT+ built on ClickUp? Meaning the video training classes we can access, this forum, etc...? Or is that something else?
Tom DiScipio
Oops! I forgot to answer that part before Dale Pease .

Nope - IMPACT+ isn't built on ClickUp. As a company, we use ClickUp (outside of IMPACT+) to manage our workloads and capacities, and create and store documents.

We custom built IMPACT+ using a development framework called Ruby on Rails.
Love  •  
1 1 2
Dale Pease
Ah... well maybe you ought to consider licensing it. (That may actually be what you were saying in your first answer.) As a side note, my daughter just started a computer programming internship and she came home and said they used Ruby. And I said Ruby on Rails? She was very impressed... I had to explain to her, that was literally everything I knew about it, but still. ;-)
Tom DiScipio
Hahaha that's so awesome! Well... you know more than most people now :).

But to your point around licensing, there's definitely a future where a version of IMPACT+ will be available for organizations to purchase and customize so they can build their own learning community. Until then, we've got lots of things to build for y'all!
Love  •  
1 1

More from this community