Newsletter inspiration or examples you love!

Posted January 11, 2021 in
Content Content

Connor DeLaney

"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."

Follow
Hey Content Managers! Since you would probably be the go-to for newsletters, I'm looking for tips, ideas, examples, and inspiration you use for newsletters. These could be examples of newsletters you really like, sections you enjoy seeing in the newsletters, or maybe even things you really don't like seeing! 

I ask because I want to continue innovating our IMPACT+ Digest that I send each Tuesday as well as looking for inspiration for a new project I'm creating about events (top secret information).

Can't wait to see what this group sends my way!
1 1
15 Comments
User Profile

Kayleigh Mihalko
I tend to like email newsletters that are consistent and I know what to expect. Every Monday I receive one from Mark Manson called Mind F*ck Monday. He wrote the book Everything Is F*cked A Book About Hope.

I know what to expect and about how long it will take to read. 

Each weekly email has an intro and then three things of his choosing. Here is his intro from this week's email:

Welcome to another Mindf*ck Monday, the only weekly newsletter that doesn’t pretend to be something it’s not. Each week, I send you three potentially life-changing ideas to help you become a slightly less awful human being. You can read a web version of this newsletter on MarkManson.net.
Love  •  
2 2
Connor DeLaney
Love it! I completely agree that consistency in when it's sent and length is key so readers make it part of their schedule. Seems like I need to pick up this book as well.

Any chance you could share a screenshot of the newsletter? I'd love to take a look :) 

Thanks Kayleigh Mihalko !!

More from this community