New Reporting Features in Google Analytics!?

Connor DeLaney

"If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original."

Follow
Search Engine Journal did an awesome round-up of what to expect in GA4, with new reporting features and updates that are especially useful for marketers using the tool! 

From this quick recap, it seems like it's bringing a lot of helpful tools that users have been asking for! Have you read the article? Check it out and share what you're excited about :) 
2 2
6 Comments
User Profile

Kevin Church
It's neat, but I think it needs a lot of refinement to be truly useful.  I'm also seeing some big differences between the time on page numbers that it's reporting for organic search visitors vs Google Analytics. I checked it this morning after seeing this post and it looks like it's having some issues, so maybe this wasn't fully baked before release.
Love  •  
1 1
Lex Russell
Interesting! I didn't notice that until you pointed it out - all the numbers seem a little off. Weird since it connects directly to the analytics account. I think this is still in beta though - so maybe those things will be worked out?