New courses and lessons in IMPACT+ | August 2021
Vidyard 101: Tool basics, tips, and tricks
In this course, you will learn:
- How to use Vidyard to supercharge your most important sales and marketing videos (The Selling 7)
- How to empower your sales team with the sales enablement videos they need with Vidyard
- The power you have in using Vidyard for your educational content videos
- How to optimize the execution of your content strategy, start to finish, with Vidyard
- The benefits from using Vidyard with HubSpot to support your marketing and sales efforts with video.
- Other best practices, client stories, and words for the Vidyard and IMPACT+ team!
How to Optimize a Blog Post for SEO
By the end of this course, you will have a step-by-step guide to fully understanding and executing what it takes for written content to be found by the right audience, including:
- Knowing the right keywords to target
- Structuring and writing copy to make both humans and robots (search engines) happy
- Creating URLs, tags, and other mildly technical stuff content folks never thought they’d have to touch
- Using SEO to beat the competition
Essential business blog topics beyond The Big 5
In this lesson, taught by Senior Trainer (and Lord of the Rings superfan) Kevin Phillips, you’ll:
- Review The Big 5 you learned fromThey Ask, You Answer and gain greater insights into the types of questions all buyers ask
- Taking a closer look at the buyer’s journey
- Help leadership feel at ease knowing that you, the content manager, will be able to provide content long-term
Let us know what you think of the new content and enjoy!
More from this community
Hi,Our Wordpress site was sitting nicely in the 90+ speed rating on Google but since installing Hubspot it has slowed down to a score around 18/100. I know this is a common issue but nobody seems to have a solution. We are in touch with Hubspot about it but wondered if anyone else had this issue ?
I want to learn about content publishing
What would that video look like? Do you have an example? And to clarify, is this video in the blog article itself, or is it on your blog homepage as a 'welcome to our blog' video? Chris Greene
PROBLEM SOLVED: As it turns out, there was a bug with my Hubspot dashboard, and the report (while showing for everyone else in the marketing department), was not showing for me. After chatting with Hubspot, the report is now showing and it does in fact have a way to show revenue as it relates to the contacts generated by our youtube channel which is trackable in Hubspot. Does anyone have anything like this? A third-party analytics tool that can show you that a visitor from your you-tube channel became a customer (with or without filling out a form on your website)?I have access to the YouTube data in google analytics and it is useful, but I am having trouble finding a way to attribute revenue. Hubspot seems to not want to integrate with YouTube in a way that would make it easy to find this information as it appears Hubspot obviously wants you to upload your videos to Hubspot rather than YouTube.
Learning paths and playlists are finally here! These are guided learning experiences designed to take all of the content available in IMPACT+ and put it into a "start here, then go here" format for you to develop your skills and expertise in specific areas of They Ask, You Answer.Learning paths Learning paths live under the Learn section of IMPACT+ and are designed to help you learn the basics of They Ask, You Answer, then to dive into specific aspects of the methodology such as creating business blog content, building a virtual selling strategy, and more. Here's a link to learn more about learning paths Playlists Playlists live under the Events section of IMPACT+ and 'best of' showcases from our speakers, instructors, and personalities in the They Ask, You Answer community, including Marcus Sheridan, Liz Moorehead, Kevin Phillips, Chris Duprey, and more. Here's a link to learn more about playlistsWhich learning path or playlist are you going to check out first??
The new careers community is now live and available to the public! To get started, be sure to head over to the careers community and join, then check out the Announcements tab to learn how the community will work :) Excited to help this community fill open positions, find new opportunities, and connect with each other even more!