[deleted]

[deleted]

[deleted]
2 2
13 Comments
User Profile

Connor DeLaney
When you first shared this idea with me  Chris Carolan  I was so excited to see what you came up with. Documenting this journey is going to be an eye-opening experience for so many. Let's get things started! 
Marc Amigone
Wow - that gif is really making me feel like I'm a terrible person...

But seriously, Chris Carolan , I'm sorry for jerking you around so much. We've gone through a long and thorough exercise to reform our customer experience and its had some wide-ranging ripple effects, one being we changed the packages we offer and how much they cost.

We're extremely excited about our new packages. We feel like they've improved on what we were doing before and are designed to either set people up for success in working with us and help them drive amazing results, and for companies who don't think they can make one of those packages work, we simply say we're not a good fit.

We're just about to update our website with all of this new info, but because we generate so much blog content, it's a big job to go back and historically optimize everything when we make changes like this.

Not making excuses - at the end of the day, we have to take ownership of setting expectations appropriately for our clients and prospects. As always, Chris, your feedback is hugely valuable. We really appreciate you keeping us honest.
[deleted]

[deleted]

More from this community