It's already August?! What's 1 thing you're focusing on as we hit the middle of Q3?

Posted August 4, 2021 in
IMPACT+ HQ IMPACT+ HQ

Adam Stahl

"The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones." —Confucius.

Follow
Can you believe it? We're almost halfway through Q3 2021.

With that in mind, what's one thing that you're focusing on as we approach the downhill slide into Q4 or the end game of 2021?

Consider this as a save point/check point where you can pause and define that focus if the fact that we're 3/4 through the year was a rude awakening.

My major focus for the rest of Q3 is doubling down on my education. Courses, certifications, talks, seminars - I'm digging deep into them again because I personally saw great benefits the last time I put education on the front burner.

What's yours?
3 3
12 Comments
User Profile

Alyssa O'Mara
Funny you should mention that.. I am all about reporting these days. Trying to dig deeper into HubSpot reporting and Google Analytics, Tag Manager (events), and Data Studio. I'm learning more about storytelling with data rather than dumping numbers. The Tag Manager piece has been challenging, but what's life without challenges!
Love  •  
3 3
Connor DeLaney
Tag Manager is definitely complex! I don't know if you have checked this out yet, but  Kevin Phillips put out a course on using Google Suite tools that could be valuable  Alyssa O'Mara !

Here's a link: Inbounder's Guide to Google Suite Tools
Love  •  
2 2
1 Comment
Alyssa O'Mara
Thanks Connor. I also purchased this course: https://www.analyticsmania.com/courses/. He is quite detailed and has helped me with a specific problem I was having. That is a step above courses where you buy them and then never hear from them again.
Adam Stahl
If "storytelling with data" was a song, it'd be at the top of my most played playlist. Music to my ears 🎶

Great undertaking  Alyssa O'Mara  and sounds like that will yield some phenomenal results!
Love  •  
1 1

More from this community