Getting back to the fundamentals of They Ask, You Answer. How do you stay focused?
Some thoughts we shared around sticking to the fundamentals:
- It starts with the leaders of your organization to live and breathe these principles
- The team will linger to their old ways if the habits are not regularly reinforced and recognized AND when challenges arise in their roles
- Building a strong foundation for content creation and consumption through your website, CRM, and staff is crucial
- Always celebrate the wins and lessons learned, big or small
- Content managers and videographers deserve to have a seat at the table and should be integrated into bigger, strategic conversations
What else should be on this list? How else are we reinforcing the fundamentals of They Ask, You Answer with our teams to ensure long-term success?
More from this community
Hmmm tough one here Doug Backinger ! Lemme tap in a couple knowledgable folks that may be able to help: Jim Schultz Chris Pintarich Kendall Guinn Jennifer Hoynes Cary Weston What would you folks say to this?There are also a few great books I'd recommend on this as well: Play BiggerScaling UpNever Lose a Customer Again
Hey Jennifer Goode - is this so your people are held accountable for their work?
Keven Ellison few ideas for ya: Check out this thread, it covers a lot on how to clean up contacts out of your database: Most effective criteria to clean disengaged non-customers? There are a number of resources and approaches in there that we'd recommend! You should watch this course by Carina Duffy , think it'd be a great step by step approach for cleaning things up: HubSpotter's Guide to Cleaning Up a Messy HubSpot Portal Adam Stahl , Jessica Palmeri Stephanie Baiocchi Ari Haas Hannah Woods Alyssa O'Mara Chris Greene what would y'all add to this?
Martin Bredl - we have a healthy white-label program...but it has been mainly focused on WordPress designs. With that said, we are working with two Storybrand Certified guides building on Hubspot CMS for their clients and have started their projects. Would be open to chatting with you about your needs.
Well keeping it right on topic: We're the Uk's first 'They Ask, You Answer' Certified Coach so I'm pretty excited about rolling that out this autumn !