CTA’s for our New YouTube Channel
WANTED: More Qualified Leads
Should we also have CTA‘s for likes and alerts? Or should we just focus on adding subscribers initially?
Also, what best practices do you suggest for CTA’s for us to maximize getting subscribers to our YouTube channel? Any specific techniques, tricks or tips you can suggest? I’m all ears.
Here are a couple of other examples in line with my conversation with Larry above:
- The Lifting & Rigging Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG1YYEUAw8hZKBr2CrCwVw
- The Metal Roofing Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfsI1wHweRQobI3iQCVzQQg
"Taught by" and "Presented by" are a few ways to include your brand, which is why our marketing team took that approach with it.
Ultimately, when they hit your channel, they should know exactly what they'll be learning should they become a subscriber.
Hey Friends,I'm wondering if anyone is using Vidyard with their Apple email? Vidyard tells me their is no plug in for Mac so I'm looking for alternative solutions.Thanks
Hey TAYA people,As I am newby here, let me introduce me:I am running two businesses1. online course and coaching services to assist marketing leaders on their trajectory towards an accountable way of working as to prove and present marketing's added value to the company's bottom line2. off line mentoring services for SME (500 K - 20 M) business owners to cooperate with them and their teams while decreasing profit leakages as to become a happier, healthier entrepreneur making more money, yet guarding an awesome work life balanceThe amount of relevant content is great, but can be improved of course. For the accountability business: Marketing Leaders are not always aware of the necessity of accountability in marketing, especially when their board does not show much interest. For the SME services, the business owner is not aware of profit leakage and or is hoping that tomorrow everything will be fine and profitable, or may be the day after tomorrow...So my question is: If your target audiences are not 'asking' how would you be able to deploy the 'They Ask You Answer' principles?Best regards,Michiel
Michiel van de Watering
This is 🔥 Thanks for sharing, Kim!!
- Primary goal of a YouTube Channel is to build a community. Let your channel be a place where your target audience can come to learn and grow in their respective areas.
- To your main question, you have to become a "YouTube Partner" in order to push people to your website with CTA's and End Screen elements. You can always drop a link in the description of your video but that's not as powerful as an on-screen link that goes directly to a contact us or landing page. Plus, those are the actions that are trackable. To achieve that status, you have to have a linked AdSense account, have more than 4,000 public watch hours in the past 12 months, have more than 1,000 subscribers, and follow YouTube monetization policies.
- No matter what you do, there should be a point in the video where you encourage them to like the video and subscribe to the channel. But you've got to earn that. Do it too early and it's an attention grab. Do it too late and you've lost them.
- Be very specific with who your audience is, what they're hoping to learn from you, and then make sure you're providing those relevant, unbiased, and very interesting pieces of visual storytelling to get them the stuff that they need.
- Final note: Your channel should not be called "The (Your Company) YouTube Channel!" That makes the channel about you. You've got to make it about the audience you're wanting to grow.