About the Course
The solution? Sales enablement content.
But what is sales enablement content? How is it different from what you're already creating? And how do you go about creating a sustainable, scalable sales enablement content strategy that doesn't make you want to rip your hair out and makes you look like a total money-making hero at your company?
Well, you're in good hands with Liz Moorehead, IMPACT's editor-in-chief. Because, by the end of this course, you'll know:
- What sales enablement content is (and isn't)
- What a revenue team is and how the revenue team model is the key to your success
- How to run powerful content brainstorms with your sales team
- How to leverage Liz's custom-built revenue content brainstorm tool
- How to report on the ROI of your content, so no one ever questions your value
As IMPACT’s editorial director, Liz empowers IMPACT to fulfill its purpose of being the #1 teacher in the digital sales and marketing space for growth-focused business leaders and professionals through the strategic development and execution of our content and video strategies. She is also the editor for IMPACT’s news coverage, and a content “therapist” for established and developing thought leaders. Additionally, she is a high-energy keynote speaker and podcast host who is on a one-woman mission to “unsuck” the content creation process. More specifically, she’s always dreaming up new tools, processes, and strategies to make creating absurdly helpful, insanely memorable, revenue-generating content easy for everyone. Outside of the office, she’s a freelance beer writer, an avid road-tripper and traveler, a workout nut with questionable coordination skills, and a steadfast fan cheering on her hometown Washington, D.C., sports teams from afar. #natitude
This Course Includes
- Last Updated: February 5, 2021
- 0:41 hours on-demand video
- 6 lessons
- Full lifetime access
- Access on any internet-connected device